WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW
a. Information You Provide.
We store user related information from emails we receive from you regarding business inquiries or model inquiries. E-Mails are automatically deleted after a short time frame. We do not retain them for archiving purposes.
Sensitive Information such as race, ethnicity, sexual preferences and experiences, political affiliation, religious affiliation, union memberships, or any biometric information you provide through e-mail are NOT STORED and NOT collected.
Other Information such as birth date, videos, password, billing information, credit card information, demographic information, place of work or education, your personal interests and background, gender, age, models target age range preference, physical characteristics, personal description, life experiences, geographic location, your photos and any information derived from them, and any other information you share with the Services. We may collect billing or payments information if you engage with a paid Service.
b. Information About How You Use the Services.
We may collect information about your participation and actions on the Services. This may include information such as the pages and profiles you view.
As for a talent agency business need includes the storage of model portfolio photos which are stored for as long as the business need is sustained and thereafter deleted.
d. Information Automatically Collected.
When you access our Services, we and our third party partners automatically record information from your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, date and time stamp and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
e. Cookies and Similar Technologies.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
f. Your Communications with Us and Other Users. We collect communications you send to us, comments that you post on the pages we have on a third-party service, such as our Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Youtube pages and messages that you send us directly through those services. We may also collect and analyse any comments, photos, messages or other content or communications you and other users share on the Services or send to each other.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including
these Legacy Means of Communication:
- We are on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TallModels
- We are on instagram: https://instagram.com/tallmodels/
- We are on twitter: https://twitter.com/tallmodels
will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you for the Services.
• Where you have given consent for us to use your personal data and your sensitive personal data to provide certain Services (you may withdraw your consent for some uses of the data at any time by Contacting Us).
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Please Contact us if you need details about the specific legal basis we are relying on to process your personal data.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At present we share information with no third party, for the exceptions:
- sharing models information (model photos and model name and model related information as specified with each inididual model) to prospective business clients and photographers
- sharing business clients information and photographers information (company name, contact details) to models
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes in the table above.
• With other companies within the TallModels group of companies in order to provide you with the Services.
• Technology Services Providers, including infrastructure partners (such as AWS), customer support service providers, analytics service providers, cybersecurity partners, anti-fraud analytics companies, payment providers, chargeback representation services and similar partners.
• Advertising networks and technology companies, including Google, Facebook, and Twitter, and companies that measure advertising performance and attribution.
• Third parties, including consultants, who we engage to provide services on our behalf or to jointly provide services to you, including but not limited to contests and sweepstakes, marketing outreach and analytics, customer support, safety checks, and payment services.
• In connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy, dissolution, divestiture or any related or similar proceedings.
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected and/or processed it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We store contact information (name, email adress and information that you provide for business purposes, e.g. adress) for as long the business need (and business relationship) is sustained.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We also retain backups of the TallModels Services, including your personal data, on a rolling basis according to our internal data retention, disaster recovery, and business continuity policies. Our backups are stored off-site in secure facilities in order to help ensure the protection of your personal data and the Services.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws in relation to your personal data. As examples, you have the right to:
You have the right to request access data to your data, request correction, request erasure, request transfer to a third party, request restriction of processing according to GDPR.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within thirty (30) days. Occasionally it may take us longer if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Since May 25th 2018 – start of GDPR – our preferred means of communication is EMAIL.
If you would like to get answered questions regarding GDPR you can reach us via e-mail.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the applicable data protection authority in your country. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the authority so please contact us in the first instance.